1. Develop an information system audit work plan, perform information system audit work, analyze the problems found in the information system audit, evaluate the control deficiencies in the IT system process, and put forward practical suggestions for improvement;
2. Assist the project team to carry out audit work through IT technology to improve audit efficiency;
3. Formulate and revise IT audit system, papers and related work processes;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in information technology, computer and related fields;
2. More than 2 years of relevant work experience in IT auditing, information management, network security, system testing or ERP implementation;
3. Familiar with ITGC, ITAC, CAATs and other related testing work is preferred;
4. Have a strong sense of responsibility and professionalism, as well as a certain audit analysis and judgment ability, logical reasoning ability, and planning ability.Apply Now