- Responsible for online activity planning and copywriting of the company's products, including product operation activities and marketing promotion activities;
- Responsible for all events on the platform and other issues;
- Analyze the data of the events, took charge of performance, and put forward the optimization plan;
- According to the online and offline event plannings, put forward demand plans to the operation manager, optimize and revise them, follow up the implementation, and accept the relevant results;
- Observe and analyze competitors’ products and events, keep up with the latest industry trends, and analyze the market activities, comprehensively summarize similar products;
- Familiar with the characteristics of each live broadcast platform, coordinate live program arrangement, assist PCG output, and guide and optimize the UCG output of anchors;
- Close to users and partners, optimize product functions and design new functions.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer or marketing;
- More than 2 years of event planning experience, passionate in the internet live broadcast industry;
- Making innovative and actionable marketing plans;
- Familiar with popular Internet products and have basic knowledge of user characteristics and product logic;
- Great creativity, high aesthetic skills, good communication and coordination ability, and strong logical thinking.